sábado, 13 de octubre de 2007

Lost you




















That day i cried

Because i lost you

I had been a fool with you

Played with your feelings

Because I didn´t know what I really felt

Even today, time past by, I still don´t know

And I continue looking for the right track for me to walk on

I´m always falling, losing strength and faith

Not knowing what the future will bring

Or where i´m meant to end

My fate depends on my decisions

But I´m not sure which those are

That day

I not only lost you

I also lost myself

And left my soul behind

I thought I wouldn´t need it anymore

But I was wrong

Today i´m still searching for it

Desperately trying to find myself

Even knowing that i´m too weak now

But as long as I can hold on to hope

As long as my heart beats and my will continues growing

I won´t give up

I´ve already done that for too long…

No hay comentarios: