domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2008

Words of hope














So what if I just let this time go by
and wait to the new sun to arise
from behind the dark clouds
and the blood-stained skies?

And what if I hold my hands
high up to the brightest light
and let my imagination fly
to the miracles passing by?

And what if, between all
this darkness, I can be
a tiny little light that guides
back to the love that we decide
to hold dearest to our hearts?

And so, when sun hides
behind walls of despair and pain
I turn my back towards them
and praise for hope to lift
souls up to their very first way.

And one day, maybe one day,
not too far away, we may all find
each other again on the path
of no restrain.

So listen closely, Angels of my dearest God,
I may not yet see the way the Highest sees,
but still I raise my hands as far as I can
to the faith that I know has still no stains.

No hay comentarios: