lunes, 28 de enero de 2008

Just a dream











There were the roads lay
Where the wind refuses to blow
Where the stars are only an inch away
There, somewhere, in the middle of nowhere
I stand on the top of my toes
Pretending to be an angel
Flying high, to places never seen before
To unknown worlds, unknown lives
To where the light has no end
And the end no beginning
Where everything just is the way it has to be
And there, standing, I realize
That the moon is my own light
And my shadow is my fear
And the sun, shining so brightly
Is only the reflection of my soul
Nothing seems what it is if we look at it with closed eyes
Only after opening our perspective
We can see who we really are
And then the sun will become us
And we will become the sun
And we will be one with the sun, and the stars, and the moon
And there will be no shadow or sorrow anymore
No fear left to fight
No fight left to win
Because then, only then, we will have won the biggest of fights
The fight against ourselves
And there will be unbroken continuity
Till we become one with the eternal love.-

1 comentario:

Matías Miguel Roude dijo...

ya te conteste por mensaje. Viste como es la frula...eeh digo. ¿te parece tratarme asi?

muy feo.

sos mala conmigo

besito